|Location:||Madison, WI||Category:||Administrative Positions
Our Madison law firm client is looking for a legal assistant who is a team player and has a positive attitude to join their team. This legal assistant will be supporting an attorney specializing in business and corporate law, construction law, government law, insurance coverage and risk management, and litigation.
– Prepare, format, and proofread legal documents
– Manage electronic files
– Process client intake
– Maintain the attorney’s calendar
– Various administrative tasks
– 3-5 years legal assistant/legal administrative assistant experience (litigation experience preferred)
– Experience with discovery, legal software, and online filing systems (FileSite experience preferred)
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Personable and professional demeanor with excellent customer service skills
– Ability to multitask
– Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
Compensation based on experience. Competitive benefits package included.