|Location:||Madison, WI||Category:||Administrative Positions
Our Madison-area law firm client is looking for a self-motivated, adaptable, team-oriented legal assistant to join their team. This legal assistant will provide support to 3 of their attorneys, specializing in complex civil litigation, criminal defense, and business law.
– Generate accurate legal and office correspondence
– Use common business office software, including Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Excel, Outlook, and Tussman
– Answer phones and direct calls
– Maintain and manage case files
– Perform general offices duties
– 5+ years of legal assistant experience (experience with complex civil litigation, criminal defense, business law preferred)
– Experience in performing general clerical duties (e.g. managing files, drafting correspondence, creating red line documents and proof readings)
– High level of professionalism and confidentiality
– Proficiency with MS Word, Word Perfect Excel, Outlook, Wisconsin Circuit Court E-filing System
Compensation based on experience. Competitive benefits package included.