|Type:||Long Term Temporary|
|Location:||Madison, WI||Category:||Human Resources
Our client is searching for a temporary HR Specialist for a one year term.
Ability to use a computer for email, data inquiry, data entry and word processing.
Associates Degree w/prior experience working in an HR Department is required.
40 hrs/week (M-F 8:30-5pm)
• Establishes, updates and maintains electronic and hardcopy personnel records and files
• Keeps filing current
• Updates electronic records based on hard copy materials
• Conducts routine verification and auditing of files
• Copies file materials in response to records requests
• Prepares files to go to the records center
• Compiles new hire packets, benefit packets, orientation packets, etc.
• Enters, updates and maintains database information
• Performs word-processing duties
• Prints, copies and/or compiles data
• Opens, sorts and distributes mail
• Performs other office support duties
If this sounds like the right fit for you, send your resume in today!